Vertmance Resources Ltd is a limited liability holding company based in Abuja Nigeria, with diversified holding in retail, resource and interest assets within West Africa. Its sectors of interest are:
- Retail – Personal & Beauty, Pharmaceuticals, General Merchandize
- Resource – Agriculture, Mining, Energy
- Engineering & Construction – Infrastructure
Founded in 2014, it has a top-level revenue in 2015 of over =N=50 million naira and is set to triple the same in 2016 by enabling its underlying subsidiaries. With assets of over $1.5 million USD across West Central Africa where it has active operations.
Vertmance is majority owned by Chieftain Canadian Holdings Inc, a Toronto based investment holding company that invests assets on behalf of a family office and combination of Nigerians in Diaspora.
Vertmance is in the process of financing its expansion, specifically in Agriculture and Retail Petroleum. The development consist of:
- 11-hectare ranch farmland project with livestock near Abuja/Nassarawa border, with potential throughput of up to 1,000 animals and annual revenue of 30-50 million naira per annum. This project will be a co-venture with another company, with shared interest.
- Development and Acquisition of chains of retail interests across Nigeria, including franchising its existing Main Event outlets
- Our E & C arm is developing physical infrastructure capabilities to support the public sector, while the parent owner is taking on stake in various public concessions to transform Africa’s wants and needs into opportunities.